- The library catalog and discovery system, electronic databases, full-text journals, electronic resources and e-books continue to be available through remote access.
- Staff have been succssful in locating open access copies of information needed.
- Summer (August) course reserves have been uploaded into CAMS.
- Library staff are working Monday-Thursday 8:30 to 5 pm.
- Email the Online Library Help Desk email@example.com with your requests, keeping in mind the working hours and time differences.
- The physical library building and its collections remain closed until further notice.
- No book borrowing. Books may be returned to the book drop outside the library building. Fines will be waived during this period.
- There is no inter-library loan.
- There is no physical scanning or photocopying.
Monday, August 10, 2020
Summer Library Services
Online Learning page to locate login URLS you may need. Below are reminders about our library services.
We miss you and we have spent a lot of time planning for safe reopening aligned with the Seminary public health guidelines. We look forward to firming plans after fall semester begins. Meanwhile, stay safe and healthy.