Online Learning page to locate login URLS you may need. Below are reminders about our library services.
- The library catalog and discovery system, electronic databases, full-text journals, electronic resources and e-books continue to be available through remote access.
- Staff have been succssful in locating open access copies of information needed.
- Summer (August) course reserves have been uploaded into CAMS.
- Library staff are working Monday-Thursday 8:30 to 5 pm.
- Email the Online Library Help Desk email@example.com with your requests, keeping in mind the working hours and time differences.
- The physical library building and its collections remain closed until further notice.
- No book borrowing. Books may be returned to the book drop outside the library building. Fines will be waived during this period.
- There is no inter-library loan.
- There is no physical scanning or photocopying.
We miss you and we have spent a lot of time planning for safe reopening aligned with the Seminary public health guidelines. We look forward to firming plans after fall semester begins. Meanwhile, stay safe and healthy.